YOUR HIGH SPEED FERRY TO CUBA
CubaFerryInternational.com is owned and operated by Havana Ferry
Our goal is to provide high-speed, cost effective, passenger ferry service
from Port Everglades and Key West, Florida to Havana, Cuba.
- At this time, travel to Cuba is limited to Cuban-Americans and licensed
United States citizens. Passengers traveling from the United States
into Cuba currently only have the option to travel by air. Airlines
charge expensive air charter fares for a roundtrip ticket and strictly
limit the luggage capacity.
- Cuban Americans will choose to travel by ferry for several reasons
including competitive pricing and a more scenic and entertaining voyage
- The passage of H.R.4645, a Bill before Congress, will reopen sea
travel for Americans to visit Cuba.With an increase in the number of
travelers to Cuba, new and more cost effective methods of travel will
need to be established.
- Once the travel embargo to Cuba is lifted, many Americans will choose
to travel to this beautiful island and the historical city of Havana
for their vacation.
- Many travelers from around the world travel to South Florida on their
vacations. Havana Ferry Partners can provide a way for them to extend
their holiday and visit the beautiful sites and beaches of Cuba.
- Nearly four million international travelers visit Florida every year
and with this new ferry service, would now be able to extend their
holiday to Cuba.